This web site and its contents (the ” Site “) are owned by Gamble Breaux
(a) Information you provide.
We receive and store the information which you enter into the site and this obviously will vary depending on the matter with which you are interested e.g. Comments etc.
(b) Secondary Information
We may receive and store certain automatic information relating to your use of the Site. For example, areas of the Site you have accessed, the time, date and URL of the pages requested by you, your browser software, your IP address, and/or the previous web site that you may have linked to the Site from.
Cookies are small pieces of information stored by your Internet browser on your computer’s hard drive. Their use allows your browser to remember certain information related to your use of the Site and store information about your preferences. Cookies are not used to retrieve information from your computer that was not originally sent by us. We will not allow third-party access to Cookies placed by our site, and except as outlined in paragraphs (a) and (b) below, do not disclose such information to third parties.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
(a) Generally, information which is collected from the Site is used to:
• operate the Site;
• provide product information or a service requested from the Site;
• enable us to gain a better understanding of user preferences and requirements, so as to further develop and improve the Site.
• to notify users about changes to the Site, and to inform them of information submitted to the site. In all instances, if you do not want to receive such communications, you will be able to “opt out” from receiving them.
(b) It may sometimes be necessary for us to disclose information to third parties, however, this disclosure shall only occur in the following circumstances:
• Employees Contractors & Agents: At times we are required to engage or employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Some examples are; processing credit card payments, using mailing services, providing marketing assistance, providing legal or accounting advice and/or providing information technology and related services. The information is provided solely to these persons to perform their specific function and no other purpose.
• Legal Requirements – where disclosure of information is ordered by a court or is subpoenaed in relation to third party litigation.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
Information is stored on a computer server located in Sydney, NSW Australia . We endeavour to keep our server free from unauthorised access and use by means of physical security at the premises in which the server is housed, and by using protocols and measures to prevent unauthorised remote access to the server.
However no Internet server nor any data transmitted over the Internet can be assured of security and there is always a risk of unauthorised access to information. Although we will take all reasonable steps to maintain security of information provided, we cannot be held liable for events arising from unauthorised access.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Access to any information which we have collected about you from the Site may be sought by e-mailing us at email@example.com We will endeavour to provide you with details of such information as soon as practicable and will seek to remedy any errors which you identify in that information. We may, at our discretion, request a reasonable charge for time spent in providing access.
With the exception of other sites owned by us, we do not control the information collected by any sites reached through links from this Site. If you require details of the information collection policies of those sites, then you should contact directly the companies controlling those sites.